- Package holiday specialist is keeping households entertained this Easter, offering the chance to win some cracking prizes
- Break an egg to win huge prizes including holidays and money off future flights and breaks
Jet2holidays has hatched a plan to keep households entertained while at home this Easter, through an egg-cellent online competition that could see you win a holiday or money-off holidays and flights.
To be in with a chance of getting your paws on a prize, all you need to do is to hop over to https://easter.jet2holidays.com/ from 9th April, when the competition goes live. Once there, you’ll be invited to break open either a Jet2holidays, Jet2CityBreaks, Jet2Villas, Indulgent Escapes or VIBE by Jet2holidays Easter egg by tapping your screen. Once you do so, you will be entered into a prize draw to win a holiday depending on what egg you choose.
That’s not all yolks! As well as being able to win a holiday, there are some egg-ceedingly good instant win prizes to be won too. As well as winning one of the five holidays, other prizes up for grabs include 15% off flights and £60 per booking off holidays.
The competition closes on 12th April, so make sure you chick it out!
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “With social distancing restrictions in place, there’s no better way to brighten up this Easter than by winning a holiday and giving yourself something to really look forward to once this is all over. We know that things are difficult right now, but we know the sun will be back out. When it is, we cannot wait to take people on their well-deserved holidays again.”
For further information and to book, visit https://www.jet2holidays.com/
- Jet2holidays is the UK’s second largest tour operator and provides great value package holidays you can trust to more than 550 resorts across the Mediterranean, Canary Islands and Europe.
- Jet2holidays wraps everything up in one great package. Customers have a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels, with Jet2.com flights, an industry leading 22kg baggage allowance and airport transfers included.
- Infants go free on all holidays and all holidays can be secured with a low £60 per person deposit.
- With a UK based call centre, and the option to book online or over the phone, Jet2holidays customers also benefit from 24 hour assistance in resort.
- Jet2holidays is ATOL protected and is a subsidiary of Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution group.
- Jet2holidays has won a range of awards, with the most recent ones including: Which? Recommended Provider (2019), Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? Awards, as well as Best Short Haul Operator (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020), Favourite Short Haul Operator (2018), Best Trade Sales Team (2019) and Best Trade Friendly Brand (2018 & 2020) at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards. Jet2holidays has also won Best Short Haul Operator (2018) at The Sun Travel Awards, Best Overall Operator (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017), Best Short Haul Tour Operator (2015-2019) and Best Trade Friendly Supplier of the Year (2019) at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards, Best Package Tour Operator and Best Internet Booking System (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018) and Best Sales Support to the Northern Ireland Travel Trade (2015 & 2016) at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards, Best Family Holiday Operator (2018, 2019), Trade Sales Team of the Year (2019) & Best Short Haul Operator (2017) at the Travel Bulletin Star Awards, Best Tour Operator at the Graftas (2016, 2017 & 2018), Best Tour Operator Europe & North Africa at the Selling Travel Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019), Best Group Tour Operator – Short Haul at the Group Leisure & Travel Awards (2018), Best Trade Team at The Travel Network Group Conference (2017), and Leisure Sales Team of the Year (2017, 2018 & 2019) at the Advantage Travel Partnership’s Big Celebration Lunch.
- In January 2020, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2holidays 23rd out of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2holidays the highest ranked tour operator for customer satisfaction in the study. In 2018 and 2019, Jet2holidays was awarded with a Gold Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre.
- For further information visit www.jet2holidays.com. Independent travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com
- Jet2.com is a leading leisure airline providing friendly low fares to over 70 exciting sun, city and ski destinations across Europe. It operates from nine UK airports: Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Jet2.com prides itself on offering award winning customer service, friendly flight times, allocated seating and a generous 22kg baggage allowance.
- Jet2.com is the 3rd largest registered airline in the UK.
- In September 2016, Jet2.com took delivery of a brand-new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. This was the first of 34 new aircraft to be delivered, the last of which was delivered in January 2019.
- Jet2.com was named Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? awards, and Jet2.com has also been awarded by Which? with their prestigious ‘Recommended Provider’ status in its annual Airline Survey for four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019). Jet2.com has been awarded Best Airline – UK and Best Low-Cost Airline – Europe for three consecutive years (2017, 2018 & 2019) in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards for airlines, as well as Best Economy Class – Europe (2018 & 2019), Best Airline – Europe (2019) and ‘Top 10 Airlines in the World’ (2018 & 2019).
- The airline has also won UK’s Most Loved Airline as voted for by users of Skytrax, Airline of the Year at the TTG Travel Awards (2019), Best Short Haul Airline at the Telegraph Travel Awards (2019), Best Short Haul Airline at the Globe Travel Awards (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020), Airline of the Year at the Glasgow Airport Awards (2016), Best Holiday Airline at the Scottish Passenger Agents Association Awards for nine consecutive years (2011-2019), Best Airline at the Graftas (2016), Best Airline at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards (2018), Best Airline Europe & North Africa at the Selling Travel Awards (2018 & 2019), and Best Airline at the Group Travel Awards (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019).
- In 2017, Jet2.com was the only UK airline to be awarded 5-Stars for On-Time Performance by OAG, the world’s leading air travel intelligence company and the OAG’s Punctuality League showed that Jet2.com was the most punctual UK airline in 2019. In January 2020, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2.com 16th out of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2.com the highest ranked airline for customer satisfaction in the study. In March 2019, Jet2.com was awarded with a Gold Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre.
- It is a subsidiary of Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution group.
- For further information visit www.jet2.com
- Jet2CityBreaks is Jet2holidays’ dedicated city breaks product launched in May 2015.
- In 2016 and 2019, Jet2CityBreaks was awarded Best European Short Break Provider at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards.
- Jet2CityBreaks provides Jet2.com flights and handpicked hotels in more than 26 of Europe’s most popular cities, all secured with a low £60 per person deposit.
- All Jet2CityBreaks are ATOL protected.
- Jet2Villas is Jet2holidays’ dedicated villa holiday offering launched in May 2017.
- Jet2Villas offers the freedom of a villa holiday with the full package – a £60pp deposit, as well as 22kg baggage, 10kg hand luggage and great flight times as well as car hire included as standard.
- All Jet2Villas holidays are ATOL protected.
- For further information visit www.jet2villas.com. Independent travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com