- Plenty of sunshine to look forward to with SIX NEW ROUTES and over 15 MILLION SEATS on sale for Summer 21
- Over 1,400 weekly flights operating to 59 destinations from across nine UK bases during peak periods for Summer 21
- Summer programme on sale earlier than ever, giving customers and independent travel agents the chance to book early!
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays is giving holidaymakers lots of sunshine to look forward to, through the launch of its full flights and holidays programme for Summer 21, which includes SIX NEW ROUTES and a total of 59 destinations to choose from.
The programme means that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays will operate more than 1,400 flights per week at peak times in Summer 21, giving holidaymakers plenty of choice and flexibility.
With 59 destinations and 365 routes available, customers and independent travel agents are spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing popular summer hotspots such as the Canaries, Balearics, Spain, Greece, Turkey and Cyprus. What’s more, the UK’s third largest airline and second largest tour operator has put its Summer programme on sale earlier than ever, giving customers and independent travel agents the chance to book early.
With daily and multiple weekly flights to many destinations from across the company’s nine UK bases, holidaymakers can continue to enjoy complete flexibility over how long they choose to holiday for – a move which Jet2holidays pioneered ten years ago so that customers can choose holidays of any duration to suit their budgets and needs.
Today’s announcement means more holidaymakers than ever can travel on a Real Package HolidayTM with Jet2holidays, the UK’s second largest tour operator. Unlike other holiday companies, when customers book with Jet2holidays they get to enjoy a VIP customer service, with Jet2.com flights, transfers to and from the airport, and a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels included.
With more Customer Helpers in-resort and in airports than any other holiday company, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays is repeatedly recognised by customers and independent organisations for delivering a VIP customer service. This has resulted in a catalogue of awards such as Which? Recommended Provider, Best Airline – Europe & Top 10 Airlines of the World by TripAdvisor, and the Best Tour Operator for Customer Service by The Institute of Customer Service.
This continued popularity, alongside customer friendly touches such as 1000’s of Free Child places, an industry leading 22kg baggage allowance, and a choice of ways to book including Call Centre, Online and Independent Travel Agents, all for a low £60 per person deposit, has enabled the company to grow to become the UK’s second largest tour operator today.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We have put our Summer 21 programme on sale earlier than ever, giving customers and independent travel agents the chance to book early. We know there is lots of demand for some much-needed summer sunshine following recent events, and this programme of award-winning flights and ATOL protected holidays provides plenty of choice and lots for customers to look forward to.
“With more flights and holidays to the most popular sun and city destinations across Europe, we are very excited about this programme. Our continued focus on delivering our award-winning experience, alongside more choice and flexibility, means Summer 21 looks very bright indeed.”
Key highlights include:
- Canaries – over 5 million seats on sale in total to Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura from across nine UK bases. This represents enormous choice with the UK’s largest operator to the Canary Islands.
- Balearic Islands – fantastic choice to Majorca, Menorca and Ibiza with over 2.2 million seats on sale.
- Greece – Over two million seats on sale to 14 destinations in Greece – Chania (Crete), Heraklion (Crete), Corfu, Halkidiki (Thessaloniki), Lesvos (Mytilene), Kalamata (Peloponnese), Kefalonia, Kos, Mykonos, Preveza, Rhodes, Skiathos, Santorini and Zante.
- Turkey – 1.7 million seats on sale to Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman and Izmir.
- Amazing choice and flexibility across Europe and the Mediterranean, including seven destinations in Mainland Spain as well as sunspots in Portugal, France, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus and a host of other summer favourites.
Key highlights from UK bases include:
Belfast International Airport
- Over 50 flights departing every week during peak periods to 23 destinations.
- Almost 575,000 seats on sale in total.
- Huge summer programme includes brand-new and exclusive Larnaca (Cyprus).
- Over 215 weekly flights to 51 destinations during peak periods, giving holidaymakers unrivalled choice and flexibility with the UK’s leading airline and tour operator.
- Expanded programme means over 2 million seats have gone on sale.
- Programme includes brand-new and exclusive Kalamata (Peloponnese) (Greece) and Lesvos (Greece).
East Midlands Airport
- Over 100 flights departing every week during peak periods to 32 destinations, representing over one million seats.
- Over 80 flights departing every week during peak periods to 32 destinations, representing over 875,000 seats in total.
- 100 flights departing every week during peak periods, representing over one million seats to 33 destinations in total.
Leeds Bradford Airport
- Over 225 weekly flights to 51 destinations during peak periods, giving holidaymakers unrivalled choice and flexibility with Yorkshire’s leading airline and tour operator.
- Huge summer programme means over two million seats have gone on sale.
- Three brand-new and exclusive destinations – Santorini (Greece), Skiathos (Greece) and Lisbon (Portugal).
London Stansted Airport
- Over 220 flights departing to 45 destinations every week during peak periods.
- Over 330 flights to 56 destinations departing every week during peak periods, giving holidaymakers unrivalled choice and flexibility with the leading holiday provider from the North of England.
- The huge summer programme means over 85 million seats on sale.
- Over 100 flights departing every week to 33 summer destinations during peak periods, representing over 1 million seats in total.
For press office contact Ciara Kinkead of Duffy Rafferty Communications at email@example.com
- Jet2.com is a leading leisure airline providing friendly low fares to over 70 exciting sun, city and ski destinations across Europe. It operates from nine UK airports: Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Jet2.com prides itself on offering award winning customer service, friendly flight times, allocated seating and a generous 22kg baggage allowance.
- Jet2.com is the 3rd largest registered airline in the UK.
- In September 2016, Jet2.com took delivery of a brand-new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. This was the first of 34 new aircraft to be delivered, the last of which was delivered in January 2019.
- Jet2.com was named Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? awards, and Jet2.com has also been awarded by Which? with their prestigious ‘Recommended Provider’ status in its annual Airline Survey for four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019). Jet2.com has been awarded Best Airline – UK and Best Low-Cost Airline – Europe for three consecutive years (2017, 2018 & 2019) in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards for airlines, as well as Best Economy Class – Europe (2018 & 2019), Best Airline – Europe (2019) and ‘Top 10 Airlines in the World’ (2018 & 2019).
- The airline has also won UK’s Most Loved Airline as voted for by users of Skytrax, Airline of the Year at the TTG Travel Awards (2019), Best Short Haul Airline at the Telegraph Travel Awards (2019), Best Short Haul Airline at the Globe Travel Awards (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020), Airline of the Year at the Glasgow Airport Awards (2016), Best Holiday Airline at the Scottish Passenger Agents Association Awards for nine consecutive years (2011-2019), Best Airline at the Graftas (2016), Best Airline at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards (2018), Best Airline Europe & North Africa at the Selling Travel Awards (2018 & 2019), and Best Airline at the Group Travel Awards (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019).
- In 2017, Jet2.com was the only UK airline to be awarded 5-Stars for On-Time Performance by OAG, the world’s leading air travel intelligence company and the OAG’s Punctuality League showed that Jet2.com was the most punctual UK airline in 2019. In January 2020, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2.com 16th out of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2.com the highest ranked airline for customer satisfaction in the study. In March 2019, Jet2.com was awarded with a Gold Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre.
- It is a subsidiary of Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution group.
- For further information visit jet2.com
- Jet2holidays is the UK’s second largest tour operator and provides great value package holidays you can trust to more than 550 resorts across the Mediterranean, Canary Islands and Europe.
- Jet2holidays wraps everything up in one great package. Customers have a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels, with com flights, an industry leading 22kg baggage allowance and airport transfers included.
- Infants go free on all holidays and all holidays can be secured with a low £60 per person deposit.
- With a UK based call centre, and the option to book online or over the phone, Jet2holidays customers also benefit from 24 hour assistance in resort.
- Jet2holidays is ATOL protected and is a subsidiary of Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution group.
- Jet2holidays has won a range of awards, with the most recent ones including: Which? Recommended Provider (2019), Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? Awards, as well as Best Short Haul Operator (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020), Favourite Short Haul Operator (2018), Best Trade Sales Team (2019) and Best Trade Friendly Brand (2018 & 2020) at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards. Jet2holidays has also won Best Short Haul Operator (2018) at The Sun Travel Awards, Best Overall Operator (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017), Best Short Haul Tour Operator (2015-2019) and Best Trade Friendly Supplier of the Year (2019) at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards, Best Package Tour Operator and Best Internet Booking System (2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018) and Best Sales Support to the Northern Ireland Travel Trade (2015 & 2016) at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards, Best Family Holiday Operator (2018, 2019), Trade Sales Team of the Year (2019) & Best Short Haul Operator (2017) at the Travel Bulletin Star Awards, Best Tour Operator at the Graftas (2016, 2017 & 2018), Best Tour Operator Europe & North Africa at the Selling Travel Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019), Best Group Tour Operator – Short Haul at the Group Leisure & Travel Awards (2018), Best Trade Team at The Travel Network Group Conference (2017), and Leisure Sales Team of the Year (2017, 2018 & 2019) at the Advantage Travel Partnership’s Big Celebration Lunch.
- In January 2020, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2holidays23rd out of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2holidays the highest ranked tour operator for customer satisfaction in the study. In 2018 and 2019, Jet2holidays was awarded with a Gold Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre.
- For further information visit jet2holidays.com. Independent travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com
- Jet2CityBreaks is Jet2holidays’ dedicated city breaks product launched in May 2015.
- In 2016 and 2019, Jet2CityBreaks was awarded Best European Short Break Provider at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards.
- Jet2CityBreaks provides com flights and handpicked hotels in more than 26 of Europe’s most popular cities, all secured with a low £60 per person deposit.
- All Jet2CityBreaks are ATOL protected.
- Jet2Villas is Jet2holidays’ dedicated villa holiday offering launched in May 2017.
- Jet2Villas offers the freedom of a villa holiday with the full package – a £60pp deposit, as well as 22kg baggage, 10kg hand luggage and great flight times as well as car hire included as standard.
- All Jet2Villas holidays are ATOL protected.
- For further information visit jet2villas.com. Independent travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com