Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have put a range of exciting Winter Sun destinations on sale for Winter 22/23, giving customers from Belfast International Airport the chance to get in and book some winter sunshine nice and early.
The UK’s leading tour operator to destinations across Europe, the Mediterranean and Canary Islands has a choice of winter sun destinations on sale for Winter 22/23, with more exciting destinations due to go on sale over the coming weeks.
Winter Sun destinations going on sale for Winter 22/23 from Belfast International Airport include the Canary Islands (Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, and Fuerteventura) as well as Turkey (Antalya) and Cyprus (Paphos).
With multiple weekly services to many of these destinations throughout the winter season from early-November through to the end of April, customers are given fantastic choice and flexibility meaning they can book the duration of holiday that suits them. This unrivalled choice of flying includes up to 13 weekly flights to the Canary Islands from Belfast International Airport with the UK’s leading operator to the Canaries. The full breakdown is as follows:
- Tenerife (up to five weekly services)
- Lanzarote (up to four weekly services)
- Gran Canaria (up to two weekly services)
- Fuerteventura (up to two weekly services)
- Antalya (weekly services)
- Paphos (weekly services during April)
As well as booking and travelling on award-winning flights and ATOL protected package holidays to these destinations, customers can get to experience and enjoy the company’s VIP customer service which has seen Jet2.com and Jet2holidays win high-profile accolades before and during the pandemic, such as Which? Recommended Provider and TripAdvisor’s Best Airline – UK and Top 10 Airlines of the World.
This VIP customer service includes friendly flight times and a generous 22kg baggage allowance through a flight-only booking with Jet2.com, which saw the airline win five accolades at the 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice® Awards for Airlines; or that very same VIP customer service, in-resort Customer Helpers, transfers, free child places and ATOL protection with the UK’s second largest tour operator, Jet2holidays. As well as a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels through Jet2holidays, customers can also enjoy all the benefits of a package holiday but with the added privacy of a villa holiday, by booking their winter sun with Jet2Villas.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We are very pleased to be putting this fantastic selection of winter sun destinations on sale for Winter 22/23 from Belfast International Airport, and we know these popular hotspots will be as popular as ever with customers and independent travel agents. As well as meaning that customers can book their winter sunshine nice and early, the unrivalled choice of flights we have on sale means that customers can be totally flexible when it comes to choosing how long they want to holiday for. Despite the current restrictions around travel, we are looking ahead with enormous confidence and we are very excited about what else we have in store for customers and independent travel agents when it comes to Winter 22/23. We’ll be sharing more details over the coming weeks and we know how popular this programme will be.”
Independent travel agents can visit: trade.jet2holidays.com
For further media enquiries:
Contact Duffy Rafferty Communications on 028 9073 0880 or email email@example.com.
- Jet2holidays is the UK’s leading tour operator to destinations across Mediterranean, Canary Islands and Europe, and provides great value package holidays you can trust to more than 550 resorts.
- Jet2holidays wraps everything up in one great package. Customers have a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels, with com flights, an industry leading 22kg baggage allowance, 10kg hand luggage and airport transfers included.
- Infants go free on all holidays and all holidays can be secured with a low £60 per person deposit.
- With a UK based call centre, and the option to book online or over the phone, Jet2holidays customers also benefit from 24-hour assistance in resort.
- Jet2holidays is ATOL protected and is part of Jet2 plc – a Leisure Travel group (formerly known as Dart Group Plc).
- Jet2holidays has won a range of awards, with the most recent ones including: Which? Recommended Provider (2019, 2021), Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? Awards, as well as Best Short Haul Operator (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020), Favourite Short Haul Operator (2018), Best Trade Sales Team (2019) and Best Trade Friendly Brand (2018 & 2020) at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards. Jet2holidays has also won Best Short Haul Operator (2018 and 2020) at The Sun Travel Awards, Best Large Operator (2020), Best Overall Operator (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017), Best Mainstream Short Haul Tour Operator (2015-2019) and Best Trade Friendly Supplier of the Year (2019) at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards, Best Package Tour Operator and Best Internet Booking System (2015 – 2019) and Best Sales Support to the Northern Ireland Travel Trade (2015 & 2016) at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards, Best Family Holiday Operator (2018 & 2019), Best Trade Sales Team of the Year (2019) & Best Short Haul Operator (2017) at the Travel Bulletin Star Awards, Best Tour Operator at the Graftas (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019), Best Tour Operator Europe & North Africa at the Selling Travel Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019), Best Group Tour Operator – Short Haul at the Group Leisure & Travel Awards (2018), Best Short Haul Operator and Team of the Year at The Travel Network Group (2019), and Leisure Sales Team of the Year (2017, 2018 & 2019) at the Advantage Travel Partnership’s Big Celebration Lunch.
- In March 2021, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2holidays 26th out of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2holidays the only tour operator in the 50 top companies when it comes to delivering customer satisfaction. In 2018 and 2019, Jet2holidays was awarded with a Gold Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre. In 2020, Jet2holidays went one better and was awarded with a Platinum Trusted Provider Award by Feefo and received the coveted award for the second year running in 2021.
- For further information visit jet2holidays.com. Independent travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com
- Jet2.com is a leading leisure airline providing friendly low fares to over 70 exciting sun, city and ski destinations across Europe. It operates from ten UK airports: Belfast International, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Jet2.com prides itself on offering award winning customer service, friendly flight times, allocated seating and a generous 22kg baggage allowance.
- Jet2.com is the 3rd largest registered airline in the UK.
- In September 2016, Jet2.com took delivery of a brand-new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. This was the first of 34 new aircraft to be delivered, the last of which was delivered in January 2019.
- com was named Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? awards, and Jet2.com has also been awarded by Which? with their prestigious ‘Recommended Provider’ status in its annual Airline Survey for six consecutive years (2016 – 2021). Jet2.com has been awarded Best Airline – UK and Best Low-Cost Airline – Europe for four consecutive years (2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020) in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards for Airlines, as well as Best Economy Class – Europe (2018, 2019 & 2020), Best Airline – Europe (2019 & 2020) and ‘Top 10 Airlines in the World’ (2018, 2019 & 2020).
- The airline has also won UK’s Most Loved Airline as voted for by users of Skytrax (2016), Airline of the Year at the TTG Travel Awards (2019), Best Short Haul Airline of the Year at the Telegraph Travel Awards (2019), Best Short Haul Airline at the Travel Weekly Globe Travel Awards (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020), Airline of the Year at the Glasgow Airport Awards (2016, 2018 & 2019), Best Holiday Airline at the Scottish Passenger Agents Association Awards (SPAA) for eight consecutive years (2011-2018) and Best European Airline (2019), Best Airline at the Graftas (2019), Best Airline at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards (2018 & 2019), Best Airline to Europe at the Selling Travel Awards (2018 & 2019), and Best Airline at the Group Travel Awards (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 & 2019).
- In 2017, Jet2.com was the only UK airline to be awarded 5-Stars for On-Time Performance by OAG, the world’s leading air travel intelligence company and the OAG’s Punctuality League showed that Jet2.com was the most punctual UK airline in 2019. In March 2021, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2.com the highest ranked airline. In February 2021, Jet2.com was awarded with a Trusted Service Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with exceptional customer service.
- It is part of Jet2 plc – a Leisure Travel group (formerly known as Dart Group Plc).
- For further information visit jet2.com
- Jet2CityBreaks is Jet2holidays’ dedicated city breaks product launched in May 2015.
- In 2016 and 2019, Jet2CityBreaks was awarded Best European Short Break Provider at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards (SPAA).
- Jet2CityBreaks provides com flights and handpicked hotels in more than 26 of Europe’s most popular cities, all secured with a low £60pp booking deposit.
- All Jet2CityBreaks are ATOL protected.
- Jet2Villas is Jet2holidays’ dedicated villa holiday offering launched in May 2017.
- Jet2Villas offers the freedom of a villa holiday with the full package – a £60pp booking deposit, as well as 22kg baggage, 10kg hand luggage and great flight times with com, as well as car hire included as standard.
- All Jet2Villas holidays are ATOL protected.
- For further information visit jet2villas.com. Independent travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com