- Ski flights on sale to Salzburg and Verona with Jet2.com from Belfast International Airport
- To celebrate, the leading leisure airline has launched a half price ski carriage offer
With the main summer holiday season over and locals looking to head off to the slopes, Jet2.com has today announced details of this winter’s ski programme from Belfast International Airport – alongside a fantastic half price ski carriage offer.
The award-winning airline will operate ski flights to two top ski destinations from Belfast International Airport this Winter – Salzburg and Verona– with all flights operating on weekends, perfectly timed for those looking to hit the slopes.
Jet2.com’s ski programme from Belfast International Airport this Winter is as follows:
- Salzburg: Weekly Saturday services from 22ndDecember until the end of March, opening up the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern.
- Verona: Weekly Saturday services from 5thJanuary through to late-March, giving local skiers access to the Dolomites and over 150 top ski resorts such as Passo Tonale, Madonna di Campiglio, Igls and Val Gardena.
To kick off its ski programme, Jet2.com is today launching a half price ski carriage offer on ski flights to both destinations from Belfast International Airport.
The promotion applies if you make a new booking between today (26thSeptember 2018) and 31stOctober 2018, and are travelling between 1stNovember 2018 and 30thApril 2019 on either of the above routes.
So book before 31stOctober and you’ll save a whopping £30 on your ski carriage (normally £60 return). There’s snow way you’ll want to miss out!
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said: “We are expecting another popular ski season from Belfast International Airport, thanks to our perfectly timed weekend flights to the very best slopes in Europe. On top of that, skiers and snowboarders can now take advantage of our fantastic half price ski carriage offer, meaning they can enjoy 22kg of ski allowance for just £30 return.”
See www.Jet2.com/ski for more.
Jet2.com ski flights from Belfast International Airport start from only £39 one way including taxes.
For further media enquiries:
- Jet2.com is a leading leisure airline providing friendly low fares to 65 exciting sun, city and ski destinations across Europe. It operates from nine UK airports: Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Jet2.com prides itself on offering award winning customer service, friendly flight times, allocated seating and a generous 22kg baggage allowance.
- Jet2.com is the 3rdlargest registered airline in the UK and in Summer 19 it will operate a fleet of more than 100 aircraft.
- In September 2016, Jet2.com took delivery of a brand new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. This was the first of 34 new aircraft to be delivered by January 2019.
- Jet2.com was named Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? awards, and Jet2.com was also awarded byWhich? with their prestigious ‘Recommended Provider’ status in its annual Airline Survey for two consecutive years (December 2016 and 2017). Jet2.com hasbeen awarded Best Airline – UK and Best Low-Cost Airline – Europe for two consecutive years in the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards for airlines. In the 2018 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards, the airline was also awarded Best Economy Class – Europe and was recognised as one of the ‘Top 10 Airlines in the World’, coming 7thin the prestigious list. The airline has also won UK’s Most Loved Airline as voted for by users of Skytrax, Best Short Haul Airline at the Globe Travel Awards (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017), Airline of the Year at the Glasgow Airport Awards (2016), Best Holiday Airline at the Scottish Passenger Agents Association Awards for seven consecutive years (2011-2017), Best Airline at the Graftas (2016), and Best Airline at the Group Leisure Awards (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016).
- In 2017, Jet2.com was the only UK airline to be awarded 5-Stars for On-Time Performance by OAG, the world’s leading air travel intelligence company. In January 2018, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2.com 29th out of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2.com the highest ranked airline for customer satisfaction in the study. In March 2018, Jet2.com was awarded with a Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre.
- It is a subsidiary of Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution group.
- For further information visit jet2.com
- Jet2holidays is the UK’s second largest tour operator and provides great value package holidays you can trust to more than 40 top sun destinations across the Mediterranean, Canary Islands and Europe.
- Jet2holidays wraps everything up in one great package. Customers have a choice of thousands of 2-5 star hotels, with Jet2.com flights, an industry leading 22kg baggage allowance and airport transfers included.
- Infants go free on all holidays and all holidays can be secured with a low £60 per person deposit and 0% credit card fees.
- With a UK based call centre, and the option to book online or over the phone, Jet2holidays customers also benefit from 24 hour assistance in resort.
- Jet2holidays is ATOL protected and is a subsidiary of Dart Group PLC, an aviation services and distribution group.
- Jet2holidays has won a range of awards, with the most recent ones including: Travel Brand of the Year 2018 at the Which? Awards, Best Short Haul Operator (2016 & 2017), Favourite Short Haul Operator (2017) and Best Trade Friendly Brand (2017) at the Travel Weekly Globe Awards. Jet2holidays has also won Best Overall Operator (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) and Best Mainstream Short Haul Tour Operator (2015 & 2016) at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards, Best Package Tour Operator and Best Internet Booking System (2015, 2016 and 2017) and Best Sales Support to the Northern Ireland Travel Trade (2015 & 2016) at the Northern Ireland Travel & Tourism Awards, Best Family Holiday Operator (2018) & Best Short Haul Operator (2017) at the Travel Bulletin Star Awards, Best Tour Operator at the Graftas (2016 & 2017), Best Tour Operator at the Selling Travel Awards (2017), Best Trade Team at The Travel Network Group Conference (2017), and Leisure Sales Team of the Year and Leisure Account Manager of the Year at the Advantage Travel Partnership’s Big Celebration Lunch (2017).
- In January 2018, the benchmark UK Customer Satisfaction Index (UKCSI), produced bi-annually by the Institute of Customer Service, named Jet2holidays 9thout of almost 250 companies for customer service. This makes Jet2holidays the highest ranked tour operator for customer satisfaction in the study. In March 2018, Jet2holidays was awarded with a Gold Trusted Provider Award by Feefo, for providing customers with an exceptional booking experience both online and through its UK call centre.
- For further information visit jet2holidays.com. Travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com
- Jet2CityBreaks is Jet2holidays’ dedicated city breaks product launched in May 2015.
- In 2016, Jet2CityBreaks was awarded Best European Short Break Provider at the Scottish Passenger Agents’ Association Awards.
- Jet2CityBreaks provides Jet2.com flights and handpicked hotels in more than 26 of Europe’s most popular cities, all secured with a low £60 per person deposit.
- All Jet2CityBreaks are ATOL protected.
- Jet2Villas is Jet2holidays’ dedicated villa holiday offering launched in May 2017.
- Jet2Villas offers the freedom of a villa holiday with the full package – a £60pp deposit, as well as 22kg baggage, 10kg hand luggage and great flight times as well as car hire included as standard.
- All Jet2Villas holidaysare ATOL protected.
- For further information visit jet2villas.com. Travel agents can visit the dedicated trade site trade.jet2holidays.com